Saturday, 22 July 2017

Video Tutorial by Inna Bronnikova -Transparent tag with dried herbs

Hi 

It's Inna Bronnikova with you today, presenting my video tutorial.
I decided to make a tag. I cut out 2 sides of the tag from the  zipper pocket so that the pocket was in the middle of it. 

Inside the tag, I put a stamp with herbs and glued the dried grass, played a little bit with alcoholic ink. 

Outside the tag, I used a texture with glossy accent and pigments. Sprinkled glossy glitter. 
I stitched the tag around the perimeter on the sewing machine, cut off the excess and decorated it.

I hope you enjoy my tutorial. Hugs Inna


7 comments:

  1. Found this tutorial fascinating, I love the way you built this beautiful tag up, the colours and all the layers are stunning....thanks for sharing..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag and video are fabulous! Thank you so much for kick starting my brain with ideas for tags and the way you've used the dried elements Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous project Nora, and great feature, congrats on the Guest DT, perfect~!

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x